In 2020, I graduated with my PhD from The University of Sydney through the school of Medicine and Public Health. During my PhD I developed an informational Flipchart about the lifestyle factors in managing a symptomatic pelvic organ prolapse for paraprofessional health workers to use in remote regions of Nepal.
Throughout my PhD, I published seven peer-reviewed articles and the studies included qualitative interviews, 3D/4D real-time perineal ultrasound, train-the-trainer workshops and a randomised controlled trial on the informational flipchart. If you would like to learn more about my research, visit my ResearchGate account.
My research expertise includes:
- Women’s Health, including pelvic floor muscle assessment and treatment and pelvic organ prolapse
- Conservative treatment strategies for pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic floor disorders
- Contextualising health information for groups with low literacy
- Understanding the health needs for those living in rural and remote communities
- Developing international research projects with collaboration from local health professionals and organisations